Thanks to the generosity of many individuals and foundations, A Studio in the Woods is able to offer a rich variety of arts and environmental programming.
Friends of A Studio in the Woods is committed to the realization of the mission of A Studio in the Woods. Friends supports this mission by providing guidance, expertise and direction to Tulane University on major decisions impacting A Studio in the Woods’ arts, environmental and educational programming. Friends also provides financial support and other resources. These measures help to ensure that the long-term goals and objectives of A Studio in the Woods will be met successfully, and its future assured. With the assistance of the resources and expertise of Friends, A Studio in the Woods will continue to expand its artistic and environmental program locally, nationally and internationally.
If you would like to contribute to A Studio in the Woods, please print and mail in the Membership Form or Donate Online. You may also call the Studio at 504-392-5359 with your donation or donate online.
Friends of A Studio in the Woods is a non-profit organization under I.R.S. section 501(c)(3). All charitable contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the contributor. Friends received its non-profit status in June 2002. Federal Tax ID number: 72-1502728.
Your gift to A Studio in the Woods supports:
- Artist’s residencies – uninterrupted work time for local, national and international artists including visual artists, writers, musicians and performing artists
- Conservation of an endangered part of the Louisiana wetlands
- Environmental education for all ages
- Workshops for adults and youth exploring the connections between art and nature
- The opportunity for artists to create powerful, inspiring works of art
- Environmentally responsible design and building practices
- Community workshops, presentations by local, national and international artists
All sales are final.