Announcing Scholarly Retreat Residents 2020-21
August 17, 2020
Tulane ByWater Scholarly Retreats
A Studio in the Woods and the Tulane ByWater Institute seek to enhance and support the scholarship and creativity of Tulane faculty and trainees by awarding one- to two-week residencies. These residencies provide a retreat for faculty and trainees across disciplines to work on a discrete project or scholarly pursuit that can be new or complementary to ongoing work.
- Robin Bartram, Assistant Professor, Sociology, School of Liberal Arts
- Alexander Burin, Professor, Chemistry, School of Science and Engineering
- Christopher Dunn, Professor, Spanish and Portugese, School of Liberal Arts
- Loren Gragert, Assistant Professor, School of Medicine
- Arianna King, PhD Candidate, City, Culture, and Community Program, Urban Studies, School of Liberal Arts
- Haley Peele, PhD Student, Psychology, School of Science and Engineering
- Ann Yoachim, Professor of Practice and Director Albert and Tina Small Center for Collaborative Design, School of Architecture
Tulane School of Liberal Arts Scholarly Retreats
- Laura Rosanne Adderley, Department of History and the Africana Studies Program
- Mia L. Bagneris, Newcomb Art Department and the Africana Studies Program
- Michelle Kohler, Department of English
- Andrew McDowell, Department of Anthropology.
Tulane English Department Graduating Senior Fellowship
Each year, the Tulane Department of English funds a short residency for one exceptional graduating senior.
- Riley Moran