Rentals at A Studio in the Woods
Welcome to A Studio in the Woods, a truly unique and historic space nestled in a serene natural environment in the Mississippi River. Our facilities provide an unparalleled setting for a wide range of events, workshops, and gatherings. We take pride in offering an exceptional experience that reflects the distinctive character and history of our space.
We invite you to immerse yourself in the beauty and creativity that this place embodies.
We are open for rentals from July 1 – August 15 each summer.
We can also accommodate a limited number of K-12 school groups on Monday mornings throughout the year.
See below for the booking request form.
Main House (1200sq ft) – Our main house has a fully furnished kitchen and living room, along with a screened in porch (480 sq ft) equipped with a beautiful long wooden table. The space can fit 20 people comfortably for a seated event. It is perfect for a variety of presentations (projector and screen available for use).
Workshop (600 sq ft) – Our spacious, window-lined workshop can be used for a variety of presentations and team-building activities. It seats 15 at stool-height tables, and is suitable for hands-on projects, meetings or presentations.
Woods/Meadow Compound – Our compound provides a unique, peaceful and natural setting for a gathering of up to 125 people. Explore our 7.66 acres of woods or relax in our fully furnished house and porch areas. Bathroom, water, and electricity are included.
- Booking Inquiries: We request that all rental inquiries be made at least two weeks in advance of the event date.
- Discounted Rates: As a testament to our commitment to the community, we offer discounted rates to non-profit organizations and community members with specific budget requirements. Feel free to inquire about these special rates when making your reservation.
- Overnight Rentals: Please note that our focus is on creating memorable day-use experiences, and therefore, we do not accommodate overnight rentals.
- Pet Policy: We are only able to host Service Animals as regulated by the ADA. This does not include Emotional Support or Therapy Animals. If someone needs to bring a regulated Service Animal, please let us know when scheduling your event.
- Natural Environment: Embrace the tranquil rural setting and diverse ecosystem surrounding our Studio. Enjoy the levee with unique views of the Mississippi River. Please be aware of poisonous plants, dangerous wildlife, and potential for extreme weather phenomena around our region when considering safety.
Contact Information: For inquiries pertaining to programs, partnerships, private tours, and any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cammie Hill-Prewitt at [email protected].