To protect the uninterrupted work time of our residents, A Studio in the Woods is open to the public by invitation or appointment only.
DUE TO COVID-19 WE CAN NOT CURRENTLY HOST VISITORS.
To reach A Studio in the Woods from I-10 take HWY 90 to Westbank.
- Cross the Mississippi river to the Westbank via the Crescent City Connection.
- Stay to your right as you descend the bridge and take Gen. DeGaulle East exit..
- Continue along Gen. DeGaulle East to the Intracoastal Waterway Bridge.
- Cross bridge and bear to the right on LA. Highway 406 for approximately 5.6 miles.
- Signs will mark the entrance to A Studio in the Woods (13401 Patterson Road, 504-392-4460).
Parking is limited. For individual visits please pull in and park at the end of the driveway. For public events please park along Patterson (River) Road near the entrance. Allow 30 minutes travel time from Downtown New Orleans.
If you have questions about accessibility, please contact our office: [email protected] or 504-392-4460.