A Studio in the Woods
13401 Patterson Rd.
New Orleans LA 70131
Faisal Awadallah, Operations Coordinator
David Baker, Environmental Curator
Cammie Hill-Prewitt, Residency Coordinator
Pam Silva, Outreach + Marketing Coordinator
Ama Rogan, Managing Director
Gary Watson, Development Consultant
To reach A Studio in the Woods from I-10 take HWY 90 to Westbank.
- Cross the Mississippi river to the Westbank via the Crescent City Connection.
- Stay to your right as you descend the bridge and take Gen. DeGaulle East exit..
- Continue along Gen. DeGaulle East to the Intracoastal Waterway Bridge.
- Cross bridge and bear to the right on LA. Highway 406 for approximately 5.6 miles.
- Signs will mark the entrance to A Studio in the Woods (13401 Patterson Road, 504-392-4460).
Parking is limited. For individual visits please pull in and park at the end of the driveway. For public events please park along Patterson (River) Road near the entrance. Allow 30 minutes travel time from Downtown New Orleans.
If you have questions about accessibility, please contact our office: [email protected] or 504-392-4460.